- 3/4 – 1lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 3/4 lb pasta (linguine, spaghetti or capellini)
- 4TBSP quality olive oil
- 4TBSP butter
- 3 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- Red pepper flakes
- Salt & fresh cracked pepper
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- White wine–whatever you like
- Half of lemon, juiced
– Put pot of boiling water on and salt heavily. Add pasta and cook until al dente. Meanwhile…
– Put 2 tbsp butter and 2tbsp oil in pan on medium heat. Add red pepper flakes.
– Add shallots and garlic, sauté for 3-5 minutes.
– Add shrimp and cook until pink.
– Remove shrimp before fully cooked and set aside.
– Put the rest of the butter and oil in the pan and add white wine and lemon juice. Reduce for a few minutes.
– Add the shrimp back in the pan and cook another 2 minutes or until done.