Do you get tired of the same old tuna fish? All the mayo isn’t good for you anyways. Try this Italian style version to dress up a lunch time favorite.
- Can of tuna fish
- Red Onion
- White Beans
- Juice from a lemon
- Garlic Powder
- Red wine vinegar
- Fresh Parsley (if you have it)
- Cut up red onion into fine pieces.
- Cut up artichokes into small pieces.
- Add tuna fish, red onion, capers, beans, artichoke, and freshly chopped parsley to a mixing bowl.
- Add juice from a lemon, s&p, garlic powder and dash of red wine vinegar.
- Mix together.
- Serve in a warm pita pocket with arugula and enjoy!